Our management has developed this Privacy Statement(Policy) to express our firm commitment to safeguard privacy and to aid our users better understand what information we collect about them and what may happen to that information
1. What information do we collect from you?
1.1 REGISTRATION PERSONAL INFORMATION
“Personal information” is defined to include information that whether on its own or in combination with other information may be used to readily identify or contact you such as: name, address, email address, phone number etc. We collect Personal Information when you register as a Member(Account) to use the application. When you register as a Member, you will be required to enter your first name, last name, email address,.
1.2 AUTHENTICATION PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect device identifiers, connection logs and related location data and email address to authenticate your account.
1.3 PROFILE INFORMATION
We collect information when you complete your profile as a Member(Account) of the application. You can optionally enter your work experience, your current job, your current organization, your skills, your education, your work phone number, your skype ID, your social media handles and a copy of your resume.
1.4 SEARCH INFORMATION
We collect information on the terms and keywords that you search for when using MintMesh.
1.5 NETWORK INFORMATION
When you import your documents into MintMesh and create actionable information with them via the application, we store that information as part of your account with us.
2. What do we use your information for?
- To communicate with you, in connection with the provision of the services made available through the MintMesh Application and Services as well as other similar services that could be provided to you by MintMesh. We may also use such information to provide to you marketing information relating to third parties’ products and services, provided that you have consented to such communications;
- To authenticate (verify) that it is actually you who is using the function, for which we use the authentication personal information.
- To perform analytics
- To communicate and provide additional information to you about MintMesh, its offerings, special offers, announcements and marketing materials.
- To send you reminders, notices, updates, security alerts, and administrative messages.
- To carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you agree.
3. Do we share the information we receive?
- We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. We share information for the following:
- MintMesh uses service providers(like data hosting service provider, payment service providers, other service providers)that provide services for us to assist us in hosting the application, carrying out purposes such as processing payments and payouts, sending text messages on our behalf and sending emails on our behalf who are obligated to keep your information confidential
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect others or ours rights, property, or safety.
- We will share information to investigate fraud, respond to a government request; or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions.
- We may also disclose Personal Information to defend ourselves in litigation or a regulatory action, and when required or advised to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate.
4. How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures and technical safeguards to protect your information. We use industry standard encryption and other security measures to secure the safety of your information. Information sent to payment service providers is via Secure Socket Layer(SSL) technology and then encrypted by the payment service providers to ensure that database is only accessed by those authorized with special rights to do so and are required to keep the information confidential
- We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or store on the Service and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our security safeguards.
- If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may post a notice through the Service if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing which you can do so by a specific request to email@example.com
When you connect to the Site from your Device, we may send one or more cookies (small text files containing a string of characters) to your Device. Such cookies are of two types: (i) cookies enabling us to offer you a better experience when using the Site (Session ID cookies), and (ii) cookies enabling us to ensure that you have authorized the Device you are using for the purpose of accessing your Personal Information on the Site. These cookies are required for the use of the Site. We do not use any other type of cookies
6. How can you access and manage your Personal Information?
You can access and rectify your Personal Information directly on the MintMesh Application. For any questions or concern you may have with respect to your Personal Information, you can contact: support@MintMesh.com.
If you prefer that we do not contact you for marketing purposes in connection with products or services similar to the Services (including the App), please send us an email at the following address: aisupport@MintMesh.com.
For users in India ONLY- In terms of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 and the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, any grievance or complaint may be intimated to Ajay Rayaroth, Grievance Officer who may be reached at 07337419910. The Complaint shall be redressed within a period of 1 (one) month.
7. Global Applicability
MintMesh is hosted in the United States. If you chose to use the application from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws regarding data collection, storage and use that differ from US law, then please note that you are transferring your personally identifiable information outside of those regions to the United States for processing and storage and by providing this information, you are consenting to that transfer, processing and storage.
MintMesh uses SMS programs. You may receive text messages from other users that invite you to connect with them on MintMesh. We may also choose to use SMS programs to authenticate your account. You have the option to unsubscribe from this service by a message to aisupport@MintMesh.com
9. Privacy Settings
As we do not control the actions of other users that you have chosen to share your information with via the service, we cannot and do not guarantee that information you post on the service will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of information that you have posted may remain viewable in archives or caches or if other users have copied or stored this information.
10. Modifications and updates to this policy
11. How to Contact Us?