- Ensuring the most qualified vendors are selected.
- Eliminating manual spreadsheet comparisons.
- Technical bid evaluation of multiple suppliers in minutes.
- Significant cycle time reduction and margin improvements.
1. Project Scoping
Listing and categorizing client requirements across work streams.
2. Design and Equipment Listing
Proposing core engineering design and list of hard and soft resources for the project.
3. Material Specifications
MRs are read to understand the technical requirements and ensure the engineering requirements are met
4. Vendor Selection
Comparing and Evaluating the MR responses against industry standards to select vendors.
Commercial Comparison of recommended vendors and negotiation.
6. Purchase Order Management
Finalizing contracts and releasing purchase orders to selected vendors.
Rudy's ability to read, extract and analyze documents helps in identifying, evaluating and recording design specifications and compliance requirements for items that an EPC procures.
Rudy uses it's complex AI algorithms to
- Check in, read and analyze a vendor's offer for compliance, deviations and exceptions.
- Compare and evaluate multiple offers from vendors to determine the best fit.
- Provide a CDE score for all technical bids.